We all need comfort and encouragement for different reasons. Today I want to give you some for your arsenal. These are great to memorize, or write down to carry around with you. We always need words of wisdom to offer others as well.
- WHEN YOU NEED STRENGTH: Isaiah 40:29 “He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.”
- WHEN YOU NEED TO BE SET FREE: John 8:36 “So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.”
- WHEN YOU NEED REST: Matthew 11:28-29 “Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”
- WHEN YOU WORRY ABOUT YOUR NEEDS: Matthew 6:26 “Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?”
- WHEN YOU NEED LIFE: John 10:10 “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.”
Thanks for taking time to read this Maddening Theology post. If you enjoyed this content you can find Pastor Tim’s sermons at www.cornerstoneforestcity.org. You can also join us at 520 Marion St. Browndale, PA 18421 on Sundays at 10:45 AM. To make following the blog easier you can also register. You can also join us on Facebook at Cornerstone Forest City. Also, don’t forget to download our APP on iTunes or Googleplay.