Here are five quick tips on how God wants us to deal with each other in relationships.
- Deal with problems sooner rather than later. Ephesians 4:26 says, “Be angry, and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger.”
- People are often stronger in relationship. Ecclesiastes 4:12 says, “Though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him – a threefold cord is not quickly broken.”
- Forgiven people forgive people. Ephesians 4:32 says, “Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.”
- A good friend is like family. Proverbs 18:24b says, “There is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.”
- Good friends are honest with you. Proverbs 27:6 “Faithful are the wounds of a friend, profuse are the kisses of an enemy.”
Think about a relationship you have right now. How can you apply one of these things to that relationship?
Thanks for taking time to read this Maddening Theology post. If you enjoyed this content you can find Pastor Tim’s sermons at www.cornerstoneforestcity.org. You can also join us at 520 Marion St. Browndale, PA 18421 on Sundays at 10:45 AM. To make following the blog easier you can also register. You can also join us on Facebook at Cornerstone Forest City. Also, don’t forget to download our APP on iTunes or Googleplay.